We are looking for a new "identity" to be displayed on the site that is more "markety" and enticing rather than informational.
Some things that we'd like to include are:
1) Landing page type elements geared towards specific calls to action (signing up for a newsletter)
2) Showcasing what positive things we are doing for the community and connecting that area to a "Partner with RenVC" section. This could involve photos showcasing real life examples of what we're doing for the community.
3) We would like to have a membership-focused site with some content only being fully visible after signing up. The membership is free but we would like to produce more content that is exclusively available to "members only". Some content that will be produced are: A) Blog (inspirational posts that can also go to the newsletter) B) Podcasts C) Video Interviews (can also be converted to podcasts)
4) Some sort of visual, even video, running in the background that sort of shows a virtual of tour and what the guest should expect when they go to this church. The description is here http://www.renvc.com/what-to-expect/, but we'd like it translated into a visual.
5) We have a logo developed but would like to leave the ultimate color selection up to the designer. Impress us!
6) The look and feel of the site should be modern. Fun is OK. It should be a warm and inviting feel that encourages a desire to become part of the "vision". The vision ties into church membership and/or donating.