I am looking to find a long term design partner for a new 'Chat' web startup.
This will be an ongoing project so the first $250 is just the initial design and selection process to find the designer we want to continue working with (see below for more details).
You are not expected to deliver all 10 wireframe pages described in the pdf during the initial selection process (but yes you will be expected to deliver at least 2 or more sample pages in the initial selection process and one of these must be the "Lobby Landing Page" to show your layout skills).
The PSD's should be based on 1024x768 (except for the chat applet page).
Just show your design and layout skills and we'll work with the winner for the rest of the pages in the total project.
http://www.Chat.com (this is not the real website name)
I am looking for a good design partner - no web or html code required, just psd and image file design only. My application software developer will slice and dice your designs for the final web application.
This will be an ongoing project so the first $250 is just the initial design and selection stage, we will then work together with the final winner for various modifications and changes.
Project Brief; http://www.Chat.com is a new website startup (not the real name - the real name will only be available to the winner).
This website will allow people to 'Chat' using text in rooms about various discussion topics (similar to an irc server except that the rooms will start and finish every hour).
I am not looking for the submissions to cover each of the 10 page layouts but you must submit a design for the Lobby Landing Page and at least one or two other.
Content Sample documents;
Please visit http://www.cognation.net/99designs for content sample documents to download.
- There is a wireframe layout pdf that shows the layout elements required for the 10 pages.
- There is also a site structure layout which will help explain how the 10 pags are all linked together.
- I am looking for a black or very dark blue background.
- The accent and border elements should be electric blue/almost white (please see wireframe layout for colour suggestions).
- The text needs to be in white to contrast against the dark background.
- If you haven't figured out yet I'm looking for similar intense visuals like the Joost application.
- The background should be the same across all 10 pages.
- Your competition submission must be at least the "Lobby Landing Page" as this is a tough page to layout all the required elements.
- No html will be required, just the original photoshop files and images etc.
- The PSD's should be based on 1024x768 except for the Chat Applet page (slide 10 in the wireframe pdf).
- I'm looking for a designer who we can work with on an ongoing basis to make various changes so the inital $250 is just for the 'submission process' to show us what you've got.
- It's a pretty specific project - so should be fairly clear.