We develop, market and distribute the electromagnetic simulation software suite FEKO.
The purpose of FEKO is to simulate electromagnetic fields in and around structures to analyse and optimise devices and to explore new ideas and designs. FEKO employs state-of-the-art, market-leading mathematical algorithms. A sophisticated GUI is provided for CAD creation and manipulation of the 3D structures to be analysed as well as to visualise the results.
Example applications are the analysis and optimisation of satellite dishes, wire antennas mounted on a ship, antennas for wireless technology/mobile phones, antennas integrated into cars, etc. See our website (http://www.feko.info) for more applications.
FEKO is scientifically sophisticated, precise and accurate. FEKO is very efficient --- it can solve very big problems very quickly. FEKO is reliable, respected and trusted. FEKO plays an important role in the development of important modern day systems. These are the things the developers of FEKO continuously strive for.
The website layout should embody precision, accuracy and an uncluttered, clear way of thinking.
FEKO is used by engineers and scientists. It is used at some of the world’s most prestigious universities, as well as in the development of products with internationally recognised brands, e.g. BMW, Daimler, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, European Space Agency, US Military, Motorola, etc. (see http://www.feko.info/customers)
Our market is thus developers of sophisticated cutting-edge electromagnetic technology, as well as researchers in the international educational, commercial as well as military sectors.
FEKO is in the process of refreshing it's image. The product logo and brand identity have been finalized. A crisp, uncluttered layout that builds on these inputs is now required for the product website.
The previous website is located at: http://www.feko.info
* Refer to attachments of the new FEKO logo and brand identity. Use these without modification in your designs.
* Colour specifications: black; Pantone 377c; Pantone 382c.
* Refer to the attachment titled "wireframe". This contains slides depicting the layout of the 4 page types that the new FEKO website will employ.
* Design a conceptual layout for the FEKO website landing page, using the above inputs.
* Use the exact text as presented in the slides.
* Include ALL of the functional elements as depicted in the slides in your concepts.
* Feel free to move elements around, or change the layout as you see fit!
* The menus and functional elements of the design must fit into a maximum width of 1024 pixels.
* It will be advantageous to your design if the page art can "gracefully" extend to dimensions wider than 1024 pixels, while maintaining 1024 pixel width limit for functional elements.
* Evaluation of concepts will concentrate on the landing page.
* No other page designs required. The extra wireframe pages serve as information of where we're going to apply your design.