Cómo suneg comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
Nombre de la empresa
We are a small Copenhagen-based software consulting company that, put shortly, help software companies become better at developing software. We do that by challenging their current tools, process, leadership, training of employees and so forth.
What do we offer:
We have 3 major "products":
* Consulting services, helping IT companies getting better.
* Developing software solutions - Taking responsibility for delivering custom made software.
* Training - All sorts of workshops that fit in the Lean and Agile categories.
I think it's fair to say that the culture of this company is quite unique. We are a highly democratic company, working hard on reaching consensus before execution. Respect for our suppliers and customers is not a statement on our website, it's a code that we try to live by every day. We love problems - as they are the foundation of all improvement activities. We are very much inspired by japanese (business) culture.
Our target audience can be diveded into three major categories.
* Top IT stakeholders (CTOs, development managers, etc), trying to build a more profitable company, with higher employee morale, and happier customers.
* Individual developers, testers and project managers looking for (Agile/Lean) training workshops/courses
* Stakeholders in the public sector, that needs tecnical- or process related help regarding procurement (the contract stuff), or execution of an IT project.
A simple website design that can be used on a site with somewhat dynamic content (New training courses added continously. Short articles added continously).
We just need a design of the frontpage, and we will take care of all the subpages.
The goal of this new website is quite simple - We need to improve our sales (consulting services & training), and the website should aim for this.
We are aiming at a broad audience, so we are thinking of having a couple of different appetizers on the frontpage, trying to find a soft spot regardless of whether the visitor is a CTO in a private company, or a project manager in the public sector.
Obviously we need a good colormatch with our logo.
Take a look at the example we uploaded to get an idea.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte