Global Intelligence Report
We are building out an intelligence service that will run on: GlobalIntelligenceReport.com
This contest is for a single page which will eventually be the home page for the website.
We have put together a team of Government Advisors and ex-intelligence operatives and will be providing Geopolitical intelligence to the public, banks and companies.
This service up until now was only available to certain governments, Intelligence agencies and a few hedge funds.
We’re not talking: UFO’s , who shot JFK, etc.. – but actionable political intelligence that investors can use to profit and also manage their risk in regions and countries. Also companies can get detailed regional overviews.
We have over 200 sources on the ground throughout the world – bringing us information, and News that makes a difference.
The site will basically be a membership site – where people subscribe to different levels.
There will be 3 levels:
Level 1 - is for your average investor – $20 a month
Level 2 - is for well heeled investors and small corporates - $100 per month
Level 3 - is for banks, hedge funds - $999 per month
As the levels go up people will have greater access to our analysts and experts. The bottom level will give you 2 reports a week and access to weekly video reports.
The top level will give you telephone access to our experts and a host of other benefits.
Investors, Traders, Fund Managers, Businessmen, Hedge Funds, Company executives in Energy, Finance, Banking, Construction, News enthusiasts, politicians and anyone else who would find our intelligence useful.
We wish to appear authoritative and professional and our experience and contacts must really stand out and give people a sense of trust and confidence in our service.
Please see attached file: Specs - for more guidance and advice.
What we are basically creating is a membership site that provides intelligence information to all levels from individual investors to hedge funds and large corporations.
But just because we are selling to this market we don’t want the site to be stuffy or dull. It must look welcoming, be engaging and also the most important part – Sell our subscription services.
What we would like to see:
1) The page will have 2 photo and short bios – not too large – but to help gain credibility with our readers.
2) A video – introducing ourselves and the service.
3) The attached logo will need to be used
4) A section that tells more about us – maybe broken down into 3 or 4 parts:
i) Who we are, ii)what we do, iii) why use us, iv) our services.
5) Information on our 3 tiered service – each offering to be covered in a very appealing way. Here are a few sites who have 3 offerings (they aren’t very good – but they will help give an idea of what we’re after (these are just ideas to help get things rolling.): http://www.increaseonlineprofits.com/
6) Possibly an area where we can put some example articles, reports
7) Open to suggestions regarding site navigation - prefer it on top.
We have some example site we like and further instructions in the attached file: Specs. - Please do take a look as it has further tips that will make your lives much easier.