For our website we want a 'liquid' layout that scales with the screen of the user. The design should work at a minimum screen resolution of 1280 pixels wide.
We need two pages, both pages have the following shared elements:
- search input
- categories bar
- bar with social media buttons, page options and user menus.
- folder tree at the left side of the page
Please see the attached files for mockup layouts. The more your designs fit these mockup layouts, the easier it will be for us to implement the design.
IMPORTANT: The categories bar and folder tree need to be exactly the same size, please see the attached file "important notes.jpg".
We like the colors of the logo, but feel free to change it if you think other colors would work better in your design. For the main content area we would like to see a neutral gray background like we used in the attached mockup layouts (a little bit of blue would be fine).
The two pages have the following content:
- welcome text
- a box with some details about our memberships
- pictures of the week (slideshow?)
- random pictures
2) folder pages
- the path to the folder (for example: Textures \ Ground)
- number of textures in the folder
- pagelist (at both the top and bottom of the page)
- folder thumbnails
(see "second page.jpg")
The thumbnails for our pictures do not always have the same aspect ratio. Please allow for blank space at the top&bottom or left&right of the thumbnails in your design.
Good luck with your entries, please let us know if you have any questions!