The very top of every page will be our Logo- having that logo be clickable so it always brings a visitor back to the homepage--and list our 24 hour emergency contact toll free number 844-663-2550 and firstname.lastname@example.org email address. It will also have links to our various social media sites like FB, LinkedIn, Etc. Below that header we will position links to all pages on the site. A search box so that visitors could just type in keywords. “COR certification” “vessel repair”
1) Home- In the centre we will have the title WHO WE ARE with mission statement and values. In the middle of this page or in the background will show a slideshow of recent projects. Left side section will be titled WHERE WE WORK…. telling potential clients the geographical areas we work in. Right side section will be titled WHAT WE DO and list the different services we provide.
2) Why Viper --This page will list the reasons why we are different and why clients should consider Viper to do their work. Show pictures/slide shows.
3) Services-users will be able to click on the services tab and choose which service they would like to learn about. Each service will be stated and outlined with photos/documents to support. Example: When we are outlining the turnaround program we would like to have a slide show that includes our tools listed below in “123” comments.
4) Safety & Quality--Include our safety tagline on the page, this is to be determined at this time. A separate column on the right we would like to include our monthly TRIF as well as a safety moment. This page will list/show our various industry safety and quality certifications and give more details. Needs to be a link to our employee handbook. We will include a list of recent projects with safety and quality stats for each one.
5) Community - this is where we will list our First Nations and community involvement information. (Scholarship program, United way etc)
The bottom of every page we will have more of our contact and location data similar to CCT and the Employee portal link
Along the very bottom of every page will be our different certification partnerships with our motto below, “The right people safely producing quality results, every time” and if room would be nice to state that we are an employee owned Canadian company with Canadian flag (only red color allowed on the site) The safety certifications should be able to link through to the safety page if a visitor clicks on one. The Cims website shows how we would like our certifications to look at the bottom of the page.