The design needs to be clean and easy to read or look at and should not be over cluttered.
Keywords that help to describe our approach with our clients include: Established, experienced, trustworthy, successful, approachable and practical approach.
Characteristics of an ideal PTC customer include:
- Small to Medium Enterprises
- Average annual turnover of £5m ‐ £50m
- Looking to grow the business
- Likely to have 15+ employees The person that is typically the decision maker when deciding to employ the services of PTC has the following characteristics:
- Likely to be the owner, major shareholder or managing director
- Most likely to be aged 40 +
- Well educated to Degree or higher level
- Is likely to have some basic level of computer literacy (email, internet browsing) but not necessarily technically savvy
- Looking to expand internationally but with little or no experience of this or has tried and failed but sees the benefit. The tone of voice should be relaxed and confident and the design should be Distinctive and distinguishable from existing competitors. It should be Easy to navigate and memorable.It should consider the cultural differences of the target markets.
The design should incorporate:
PTC has 5 division that should be linked to at the top of the page, including (think of these as separate sites simply linked to):
- International Business Economic Development
- Market Intelligence
- Integrated MarketingPrimary navigation should include
- case studies
- Contact USThe design should cater for sections with and without secondary navigation. It should also direct users to added value facilities including a members area and potentially podcast / broadcasts