Portland Psychotherapy is an outpatient mental health clinic that provides therapy, conducts research, and trains other clinicians. We are a small group of psychologists, both clinicians and researchers, that emphasize empirically-based treatments, often based on mindfulness principles. Our work is strongly rooted in science while at the same time emphasizing our compassion for the people that we serve.
We are interested in a website with the primary purpose of reaching out to potential therapy clients. We serve a wide variety of client from diverse background. We are located in Portland, Oregon, which has a fairly young, computer-savvy culture that is often fairly liberal. We often get many of our referrals from the Internet. We also want to reach out to the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer community.
For detailed requirements, see our design brief at:
• We require a homepage design and one subpage. Initial concept design should be a homepage, and we will let you know if we would like you to continue with the subpage.
• We expect to only shortlist two or three designs as potential winners, and we will discard unsuitable designs as soon as we believe they are not contenders – this will hopefully keep our decision making as transparent as possible.
• The winning contest will be required to produce and deliver layered PSD and png files for the following pages:
2. Interior page template (to use for FAQ, About us, Location, Training Opportunities pages)
• The prize is set at $350 to deliver these two pages. As mentioned previously, this is purely a design contest – no coding required whatsoever.
• We reserve the right to extend the contest if we feel certain designers need more time in order to refine their contests, or there is a lack of concepts we feel suitable to make a decision upon.
• We’ve used 99designs a couple times previously and have been happy with the product.