Boodschappennieuws.nl ("grocery news")
Boodschappennieuws.nl is a community for supermarket consumers. The members of the community are invited to try – for free - the latest products of manufacturers. So a member gets free new products in exchange for his or her opinion.
We ask you to visualise 2 templates for our website (see the attached file "Templates Home and Dashboard.pdf"):
1) the homepage when a community member logs in, and
2) the dashboard page in which fmcg company-clients can monitor the results.
We have 7 more content page templates (so 9 in total. We will offer the contest winner to quote for designing the other 7 (slightly different) templates as well.
During the contest we will very actively provide you with feedback. So we're looking forward to have contact with you, see your ideas and ultimately your visualized templates!
With kindest regards,
We are focussing on two target groups:
Consumers like housewives who do their shopping at supermarkets.
We are primarily aiming at having an online dialogue with the innovators and early adopters among them.
2) Fmcg brands
Our fmcg clients who would like to know how consumers (innovators and early adopters) evaluate their new products.
We ask you to visualise 2 templates for our website:
1) Our homepage after consumers have logged in.
2) The dashboard page on which fmcg clients can see the results of the evaluation from our community members.
We provide you with the detailed templates from our Interaction Design (see 'Templates Home and Dashboard.pdf').
You are free to do whatever you feel is right to get a state-of-the-art and fun & personal design with an astonishingly Look & Feel (but please do use ‘rights-free’ images / visuals and websafe fonts)!
We would like these two page designs to include the design of;
• Final lay-out the two page templates
• Design of the displayed functionalities
• Design of the navigation menu (top), including how to visually distinguish the active level
• Definition of the preferred text fonts, sizes & colors for the different text types (header (h1), subheader (h2), normal text, bullets, links, …)
• A clear idea of how to handle images
For a more detailed description on who we are and our own ideas, see the 3 page document "Visual design desires Boodschappennieuws.doc".
Note: We actually have 7 more content page templates (so 9 in total). We will ask the contest winner to quote for designing the other 7 (slightly different) templates as well.