Cómo FTPAcademy comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
Nombre de la empresa
Full Tilt Poker Academy
We are a private consulting agency that has been hired to create a homepage for the Full Tilt Poker Academy (http://academy.fulltiltpoker.com/), the best place to learn poker from the pros. Full Tilt Poker Academy (FTPA) offers a range of video content and interactive tools which helps you improve your poker game and have more fun while you play.
This contest is for a single page which will eventually be the home page for the website. Our overarching goals for the page are:
1. To do a good job explaining what FTPA offers (through the messaging and page design).
2. Encourage people to engage with our content and interactive tools. However, not all of them need to be represented on the page.
3. Promote the idea that you will win after learning at the Academy. But *be careful* here. We're not looking for cheesy jackpot images. However, we would like the theme "Learn then win" to be woven into many elements on the page.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
There are two distinct audiences for the home page:
1. Users coming to the home page from Google, another search engine or an affiliate program. These users are interested in learning more about poker, but may have no experience with the Full Tilt brand.
2. Users coming from the Full Tilt poker client. Even though these users may have experience with Full Tilt, they may have no experience with the Academy. They are probably coming just to check out the Academy and to learn more about what is offered.
The primary audience also includes these characteristics:
• Primarily male
• Primarily under 30 years old
• Plays poker online
• Poker players of all levels of experience
We wish to appeal to poker players who are serious about improving their game. But we also want them to have fun while they do so.
What we are basically creating is a content site that provides poker content to all levels of players. We want the site to show off our content in the most appealing and engaging way. We're open to ideas that include flash elements or elements that are generated from our database. You can design these and tell us about them - without doing any of the actual code or animation for this contest. So the sky is the limit in terms of creativity.
Visuals should draw on the brand established for the Full Tilt site (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/) with subtle colors added to the palette so that the design feels like "part of he Full Tilt family" while at the same time having it's own identity.
1) Logo (attached)
2) Marketing Message: "Where the world's greatest players become your instructors."
1) Any of the attached graphic elements
2) Any other poker related imagery