¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Please take a look at our existing website for our representatives http://scott.zurvita.biz, we're looking for a much different look but we will want to keep two of these elements. These elements can look different (color scheme for example) but they will need to be on the page.
The "this site hosted by" section needs to be 220 x 116
The footer should contain the logo and all existing elements. You'll find greater details below.
We will use a menu on the site but we are open to the possibility that the menu on the main page could be positioned below the video so people will be more inclined to watch the opening message.
The homepage will contain very little text, the message we want to convey will be through the use of video.
The other page which you will design may look graphically similar or identical however we would prefer to have a more typical menu location.
Coding is NOT REQUIRED
Lo que desea
- Need slogan "A higher way of life" somewhere in top third of the page
- Need custom video player for a video 400 x 225 - video player should be in top 3rd of site and dominantly displayed.
- Use existing logos and color palette - logo guide and logos are available at http://getoutnow.com/zurvitalogos/elements.zip and http://getoutnow.com/zurvitalogos/guide.pdf
- The "This site hosted by" section should be 220 x 116 and should be in the same location for both pages
- The footer (or some kind of footer that looks similar to the current site) should be in the same position on both pages
- Menu should include the following elements in order from top to bottom (or in the case of the main page, from left to right) Home Opportunity Products Company Join Zurvita Request Info
- Submenu items under Opportunity (in order) Compensation Plan Join Zurvita Testimonials Contact Me
- Submenu items under Products (in order) Energy Health Tech Care Saver
- Submenu item under Company Founders Message
- The footer should also include an additional item Z-Center
- Need an additional design element to include testimonials. This graphic element will contain a picture of the person giving the testimonial with a short headline to the right (6 or 7 words) and room for 4 or 5 lines of text under the graphic and headline. This TV window (best description I could think of) should be approx 90 x 60
- New color scheme - stick to the colors in the pdf and zip files