Need a creative, engaging "Home" page design template for Members to display their videos and interact with their visitors
PLEASE REVIEW THIS PDF (https://www.thinkbigworksmall.com/f…static.pdf) layout example that includes notes on the different elements. This is an example ONLY to show the elements required (some elements are of fixed size, see in the PDF notes). Layout should be clean and professional, remembering that the final design will be required to work in at least 5 different color schemes. This is the primary page our Members use to communicate with their clients and prospects via Videos and Blog entries.
*** Additional Comments/Design Refinements under Main Discussion ***
May be only logo but can span the entire width of page
Member uploaded/Various color
- Video Player
Layout must be able to size for both 4:3 (400px X 300px) and 16:7 (512px X 288px) formats.
- Video Archive List
List of other videos to watch represented by 100x75px thumbnail using a Flash-based "cover-flow" style display
- Profile Information with Picture (136X90)- REQUIRED (always shown)
- First, Last Name
- Company Name
- Business Phone
- MAY SHOW IF DATA AVAILABLE
Web Site (might be long)
Cell, Fax Numbers
- Broker License #
- Video Description- Content varies in amount of content (could be text, could contain images). Can be fixed size using scrollbars
- Blog- Variable content, area should be fixed size with “scrollable” content.
- Social Networking link- Icon (125x16) from http://addthis.com/web-button-select- Please review referenced PDF; also review full-screen Smart Player on http://www.5min.com for another example of a design we like.
- Sophisticated, engaging
- 3D look OK (buttons, drop shadows on elements)
- Not too "high-tech"
- No serif or fancy fonts
- Video is the primary focus of page, do not overwhelm action of viewing the video with the other elements.
- Page should not be too long or wide (around 900px wide) to avoid page scrolling; elements like Blog and Video Description can be made a fixed size and scroll within themselves.