Distribution of development and operating tools for the creation and operation of software - according to the KISS principle.
KISS -> Keep It Simple and Smart.
In principle, it is comparable to developing designs or even better content delivery for a media.
- Designer/author perspective: A content management system supports the author in creating content and presenting it to the customer. The author uses image editing programs, storage media and content sources. The development of the content and its presentation takes place along a process using a variety of tools that allow the author to concentrate on the content and not on the tools.
- Software development perspective: KISS-IT provides a development process and the appropriate tool chain for software development and operation that allows developers and administrators to concentrate on the essentials. Namely the customer requirements!
The target group consists of three groups.
1. software developer - innovative and experimental.
2. managers - they weigh and need a cost/benefit analysis to make decisions.
3. IT Administrators - They try to keep the system stable. Have little interest in changes. Only if it improves your working day is an innovation something good.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
Style like logo.
See also the the pdf concepts.
This is a collection of ideas that do not yet follow any style or theme. Please convert this into a style and theme.
First page: It must become clear that we are providing a total solution for software development unlike the competition. We ask KISS the competition boasts with large solutions only conditionally offer added value.
Second page: Presentation of a product along the software development process
Please avoid offensive messages or body parts. (KISS)
Please no cardboard illustration of a software.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte