We are a startup company looking for a sharp web 2.0 design that conveys trust, professionalism and excitement. Our business concept is new and therefore the website needs to also be clear and easy to navigate. Our target market is made up of adventurous travel-minded people who want to visit the ‘real’ Japan and experience a truly unique travel experience.
- PLEASE ONLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS SHOULD APPLY
TRIPZONE JAPAN (tripzonejapan.com)
- *Winner of the contest will receive $450 USD guaranteed for 2 pages (HOME page and TRIPS and PRICES)- *Winner will need to complete the other (5 pages) and will receive another $500 (via PAYPAL (will consider WESTERN UNION but designer must pay fees)
- PAGES ARE PRETTY STRAIGHTFORWARD- please see links below for page contents / images/ etc.- *CODING OPTIONAL BONUS $300 *If winner can do coding as well an additional $300 BONUS will be paid (details will be provided once winning design is selected.- *We have held many contests on 99 Designs and have always been very pleased with the designs we’ve chosen and have paid promptly.
WHO WE ARE
Tripzone japan offers more than the usual tourist package by putting together self-guided tours that allow people to see the less-traveled parts of Japan by rental car. The language barrier has always made planning a trip to Japan difficult and traveling in Japan quite inconvenient. Our company helps people overcome these difficulties by taking care of the whole travel experience. This includes trip planning, hotel bookings and car rental booking. We supply our clients with a pre-programmed GPS navigation unit, which seamlessly navigates our clients through the tour and we also provide our clients with telephone support in case any communication problems or other difficulties occur during the tour.
The website will inform people about traveling in Japan and display a number of pre-packages trips that they can choose from. Customized trips are also available. The end goal of this site is to motivate potential customers to submit a booking request. Trip payment is made online by Credit Card by way of our online payment portal. **( this ‘PAYMENT’ page will be done later so not needed for this contest)
WHAT WE NEED (Page by Page Descriptions)
***Winner must show us HOME PAGE and hopefully TRIPS AND PRICES page (HOME PAGE MOST IMPORTANT)to receive $450 Guaranteed prize. Winner will then do additional 5 pages for $500 and optional coding ($300)
1. HOME PAGE: (please see files for content) *Will need embedded streaming video 320x240 (640 x 480 is too big)- *Small ‘ad’ ‘Tour of the Season’ that will be updated every season - *Tripzone’s Top 10 Tours (Image or something clickable- ) This is perhaps the most important part of the Homepage so it should be creative and catchy.- *’Have a question about Japan?’ (Button or something clickable- this will link to the Contact page where there will be a fill-in box- We are thinking that the 'HOME PAGE' may have too much text. We really want this to be streamlined and perhaps more like a 'Splash Page'. So the text of (title)'WHAT TO EXPECT ON A TRIPZONE TOUR' could all be in a dropdown / pop-up/ any other CREATIVE SOLUTIONS are welcome. Thank you!
- 2. TRIPS AND PRICES (Top 10 Tours 'ad' on homepage links to this page)(please see files for content)*Please use the images and text provided.*Needs ‘SAMPLE TRIP ITINERARY’ Button which will open Trip Itinerary page.- 3. Rental Cars (please see files for content) *Please use the images and text provided.
- 4. Accommodation (please see files for content) *Please use the images and text provided.
- 5. About Japan (this page is already done but needs to be transferred into new site with some minor formatting changes. Coder will need to handle this.
- 6. FAQs very straightforward (please see files for content) Maybe add an image or graphic to make it not so boring. Be creative please.
- 7. Contact Us pretty straightforward. This page will need a box that can be filled in with name, email, question, etc,. (please see files for content)
- 8. Trip Itinerary Page (this page will be linked from Home page text with a button) pretty straightforward. (please see files for content)
- Please find the website files at these links. These are very rough layouts and we are looking for creative interpretations so please just use the content. Here you will find all necessary images/text files and .pdf files showing what we want on each page.http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/2/4/2306851/extra%20images.zip
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!!
- Homepage that excites people, informs them about Japan and steers them to the bookings section (TRIPS and PRICES) of the website- A homepage that nicely combines different blocks/sections of information(read like a newspaper) THIS IS OUR INITIAL VISION BUT PLEASE SURPRISE US! - A website design that matches well with the Tripzone Logo and colors- Simple and clear navigation- Professional feel that conveys trust- BOOK NOW button on every page- *Optional Japanese repeated motif on background of pages (see Japanese motif .psd or .png in ‘EXTRA IMAGES’ folder) (see link for example) http://metropolis.co.jp/vg/ginza.html- Please provide .psd files or something standard.- Additional Payment via PAYPAL and will consider WESTERN UNION but fees will be deducted
- 1. Something that has a cheap feel that tries to sell people to much- 2. Something that isn't creative- 3. Something that is too complicated and confusing- 4. Please no typical Japanese icons i.e. RISING SUN unless done creatively and subtle- 5.Please don't use too many photos on homepage