I'm looking for a nice design of a Facebook based game (in HTML/PHP, no Flash) where users will guess movie titles from a single picture shown. Users will also be able to create their own quizzes and invite friends.
Look and feel of the game must be fun and entertaining, using bright colors and be cinema/movie related (50's/retro style like an old jukebox? I'm not good at designing but I will know if I like your design or not)
A possible name of the game is "Cinema I love you" but that's not 100% decided yet.
An idea for the page is:
- navigation menu at the top
- main image in the center with arrows to go to the next and/or previous picture
- input at the bottom to enter/choose answer
but you are the designer so you can change all this - as long as it's nice and I like it.
Somewhere there needs to be:
- space for some advertising (maybe a banner at the top?)
- space for a button "create your own quiz"
Since it's a Facebook app y'all know all this must not be wider than 520px