Cómo Aldbury comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
Nombre de la empresa
ENVIARCH - EnViArch provides EVAcology and EVAtool products. E-V-A stands for Environmentally Viable Architecture.
EnViArch Ltd - We are a UK company with the aim of providing a revolutionary global WEB 2.0 SAAS product to help significantly reduce global warming contributions from buildings.
Buildings currently contribute approximately 45% of the West’s carbon emissions. As architects are involved at the inception of projects they have the opportunity via better design decisions to make a significant impact on emissions reduction. However, they are currently under equipped to do so, as the tools available to them are not entirely effective because they are not tailored to their creative way of working.
Our product will help architects, designers and developers to develop significantly more environmentally friendly buildings. It will be both a project management tool (EVAtool) and an extensive knowledge repository (EVAcology).
A core aspect is the ability to use WEB 2.0 technology to build a wiki type open source, peer reviewed Knowledge Repository that can evolve and grow dynamically to harverst/retain only relevant, cutting edge and real time information (wisdom). EVAtool is a subscription based SAAS that provides a context (by means of a structured workflow) for this Knowledge to be presented to design teams.
An early version enabled the design of http://www.edenproject.com/
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The target market is the academics, green (professionals) community, architectural and building design professions.
Therefore the website needs to be professional but also appeal to the "green" and 'innovative' side of people. But please, please no simplistic concepts of romantic eco-culture earthyness. As architects are visually literate and innovative the site should also appeal to this aspect and really entice professional and academic visitors to enter in.
The target age group is wide - say 25 to 60.
1. Main website page including one other of your choice to communicate how your design template can work across the site.
2. Our temporaray page can be found at http://www.evatool.com
3. Feel to be corporate but contemporary, simplistic but creative/innovative.
4. Words describing our product Environment, Ecology, Sustainability, Evolutionary, Growth, Community, Wisdom, Knowledge, Dynamic, Life Enhancing, Building.
5. Again, please, please no simplistic concepts of romantic eco-culture earthyness. This is to appeal to professionals and to be forward thinking. Colours should work with our logos but be subtle and restrained
6. We like the idea of a simple 4-5 slide sequence on main page to create our story. Background images to these can be abstract (ish).
7. Images/Icons etc to be royalty free but if you must use others please make sure we are aware. Icons are good for clarity.
8. Please use the attached wireframe to see the navigation/content we will be needing. Feel free to change this if you feel best.
9. links sites we think work well and we think are interesting, http://www.jivesoftware.com/ http://www.getharvest.com/ http://www.cynapse.com/ http://www.jivesoftware.com/beyond/clearspace
A modifiable vector version of the pages in flash, .psd, .ai or .eps (CMYK) and transfer full copyright for created artwork.
We would consider further services we require with the selected winner.