Cómo ASTA Solutions comenzó su viaje en diseño web
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Berman Homes is an organisation that are looking to upgrade their website to improve their online presence. Their current website is http://www.bermanhomes.com.au. The two main objectives for the website upgrade are to:
1. Align the website with what Berman represents as a company
2. Have an interactive website that provides a strong visual to Berman and its deliverables
Berman Homes means respect for clients and their dreams. Fresh in our memories is the excitement we felt when we built our first home for our own family. We want all our clients to experience the same journey and create lasting memories.
Berman Homes aims to create a positive and memorable experience for all its clients.
Berman is actually an acronym that is defined as follows:
• B uilding
• E thical
• R elationships
• M eans
• A mazing
• N ew Homes
The primary targeted audiences of the website are potential clients of Berman Homes. This includes:
• Those who want to learn more about Berman Homes
• Those who are considering using Berman Homes
• Those who live within a 10-15 km radius from the Berman Homes office
• Those wanting to have home/units built to their design, not volume built or production type of homes
• Those seeking extensions and/or renovations
The work required for this brief is the design of a website, consisting of:
1. Home page
Provide overview of Berman Homes. This page should feature The following symbols/information:
• Berman Homes phone number
• HIA logo
• MBAV logo
• RBP logo
• Small Business Victoria
2. Sub page
Generic sub page design that allows for other information and content.
3. Photo Gallery
The photo gallery is to show case Berman Homes profile of featured works.
All pages must have the following elements:
1. Search feature at the top of web pages
2. The design must include the following menu items/tabs:
a. Home - include videos potentially
b. Photo Gallery
c. Video Gallery
d. Motto (flexible on the wording of this)
f. Contact us (where clients can make email enquiries)
3. Include footer menu with the following quick links at a minimum:
d. Complete site map
4. Icon that allows the sharing of page viewed to a friend
5. Social media icons of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
The key feature (acronym) of Berman needs to feature on the website somewhere.