I am looking for a new design of the home page of http://www.interviewquestionsandanswers.com/ ahead of its relaunch as a part free / part members-only website.
I have been asked several times for sites that inspire me. The stand-out for me is: do my stuff dot com
I obviously don't want a clone of that site but the "Earn Money / outsource a chore" boxes are brilliant design. Your eyes go to them and within those boxes you discover everything you need to know. I think this also resonates for me due to the basic / premium membership option for my visitors.
This contest is for a single home page design, no code.
Please read the brief. Thank-you.
Interview Questions and Answers
- The current site is ugly, clunky, verbose, unclear, muddled and quite user unfriendly
- I'd love a clever designer to figure out a way to make it seem less verbose, make the site more welcoming and friendly - possibly by emphasizing white space and introducing colors to the theme.
- I am relaunching the site with a new members-only section that will drive revenue, so please be influenced only by the nature of the existing site (interview questions and answers) and ignore the ugly current design, ads, logo etc which will all be thrown out as part of this redesign. Sites I like:
- http://www.graphic-host.com/500-coo…sites.html /banner_exchange_v2_by_alisalem
My goal in the new design is to:
- make it immediately clear to visitors what the site offers (browseable interview questions and answers)
- make it easy for visitors to navigate
- entice visitors to sign up for premium membershipI hope these keywords (not prioritized) can guide you:
- white space
- user friendly
- SEO friendlyWinning file must be provided in Photoshop format (check if you plan to submit other formats).