Legal Registered Agent Services is run by a law office in Kerrville, Texas that prides itself on friendly, personal service. Joe Heffington, the attorney, has 20 years experience as a Legal Registered Agent in Texas. I've attached a couple of pictures of Joe in case you'd like to include them.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Any company which doesn't have physical presence in the State of Texas, but wishes to do business there is required obtain a Legal Registered Agent. A registered agent is an individual or corporation that is responsible for receiving and forwarding legal process, lawsuits and compliance mail on behalf of their client.
I would say the typical client is a small business owner or executive in small to medium size firm.
1. The site should display the phone number for the company - (830) 792-6040 and the call to action prominently. The primary purpose of the site is to get people to call.
2. Legal Registered Agent Services is very competitive with its pricing. We charge on $95/year for our Registered Agent Services.
3. Legal Registered Agent Services offers the following additional services:
- Name Availability Search - Corporation, LP, LLC
- Articles of Incorporation/ Corporations
- Articles of Organization/LLC
- Registration with Secretary of State
- Change of Registered Agent Service with Secretary of State
- Receipt of Legal Process (Service of Process) on Client’s Behalf
- Recap of Service of Process Provided
- Notification by Fax or Email of Service of Process
- Express Delivery of Service of Process (upon request)
- Forwarding of First Class Mail
4. The design of site is fairly open -- it could have a government, commercial, or some other theme, but the site should have some identifiably Texan elements. Our clients are US or foreign business people wanting to do business in Texas.
5. This site is really the front door to the business. It should establish trust that Legal Registered Agent Services can satisfy the client's legal needs. We're looking for credibility here.
6. The site should as concisely as possible explain what a Registered Agent does and why it is needed.
7. I think it is probably going to make sense to layout the site as follows: Home | Corporate Services | About Us | Contact Us | FAQ. You're welcome to alter this if it is for a good design reason.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte