Attached is a mockup that shows a reporting/dashboard screen. Do a revised version of the screen using your own color, font, buttons, links and tab styles. Incorporate the following:
1. There are 2 tab levels (marked as 1st Tab and 2nd Tab). For each Tab Level, show the style for the Current/Selected Tab as well as the Unselelected/Default style.
2. For each button (i.e. Close, Enter, Submit), show all 3 button states - Default, On Hover, Clicked OR if you think there should be only 1 button state, then show just 1.
3. For the chart - show 3 lines with diff colors
4. For the grid:
a. Show how you'd indicate that the columns are sortable (i.e. on hover, the column headers are underlined) or in the mockup the sorted column has an orange arrow up/down showing order.
b. Make the grid rows alternating color for readability.
c. Show what a grid row looks like on hover.
d. Show one row highlighted with alert colors (like shades of red or orange to indicate something is wrong).
5. Popup box - make it noticeable but consistent with color theme
6. The design be 1440px wide (full screen width)
Feel free to rearrange the elements on the screen if you think of a better layout. We don't have a logo so just change the words DebutSEM at the top to match your color scheme. GOOD LUCK!