We will provide content for all pages. In most cases, we just want you to lift text and graphics directly from our existing website. In cases where appropriate content does not exist, simply fill in "lorum ipsum" and similar place holders.
1. Landing page: Elevator pitch on WARP Mechanics' products and strategy. Link to "contact us" page to get leads. Have a section for news-worthy items, which we'll periodically update to highlight products on special, or press releases.
2. Contact page: General contact info for the company, taken from WARP's existing contact page. But add a "submit this form" to request more info and/or quotes.
3. Products & Services page: What we sell. Pictures and brief technical details in a list format. Currently there is a main products list page, and then sub-pages for each specific product. So we also need...
4. Specific Product or Service page: From the previous page, you would get to a page with much more specific detail on a given product. Just do one sub-page as a template and we'll copy the rest of the data.
5. Buying, About, Privacy, and Support: One template will solve all of these. We will provide the content, or you can pull it off our existing site. In all cases, the page will just have a short paragraph or two of text; nothing fancy. Make sure the navigation button array has links to all of these pages, but you only need to *design* one.