Jim Bacon's Tire Factory
Jim Bacon's Tire Factory is a Tire and Automotive service shop located in Beaverton, OR. They opened in 1961 and are known for High Quality Tire & Auto Service; New, Hi-Tech Equipment; Reputation for Quality and Long-Term Customer Relationships.
You can view their current website and get more information at: http://jbtirefactory.com/
Consumers of Tire and Automotive Services. Ages range from early 20s to late 60s.
Colors: Same as logo on website: (http://jbtirefactory.com/)
Two column design (Sidebar left, Content Right with a header/footer covering the top/bottom. See attached design).
Total width of site: 960px; (Content area, the background elements may exceed this, see attached)
Text based menu. (May have line separators/Image separators. )
- This design can only reference Michelin, BFGoodrich, and Uniroyal
- Add a "tire bar" at the bottom of the site with the Michelin, BFGoodrich, and Uniroyal logos.
- Feel free to use the Michelin Man in this design. (See attached)
Stock Images: Feel free to place in comps/samples for now. After the content has taken place the stock images will be purchased for you to put in.
The design should be something in the same realm as the one attached. (For more details on placement/content see wireframe)
We do want to see:
- Heavy concentration on Michelin/BFGoodrich/Uniroyal
- The company colors used.
- A clean site
- A kick ass design
What we don't want to see:
- Gimmicky graphics/clip art
- Dark colors
What we need from you: Just a PSD!