1. Loading page
A. Evolution of a product to current day and what is possible in the future (ie. car from Henry ford time driving and turns into 1950s car driving and turns to present day vehicle driving turns into VR model of flying car)
B. polygon that pops up and after it loads it expands and splits and then a typewriter text comes up saying “PolyPort: 3D asset protection
2. Home page: we want a big animation or video (see our current site) that inspires people to design the next big thing in 3D. If you end up doing the car animation it would be cool if the futuristic car stayed on the left side of the web page and then the text popped up on the right side saying "PolyPort: 3D Asset Protection... What's your next big idea?"
The home page will be parallax and have other sections below it including:
A. Feature section: placeholder text (with cool graphics)
We are a team of forensic experts, innovators, and technology specialists dedicated to protecting 3D assets. Whether you’re a freelancer, small design team, corporation, our platform is a fit. We’re protecting your ideas one polygon at a time.
1. Reduce Cost/Increase Speed
a. PolyPort's unique platform allows you to create products faster by enabling workforces to stay in their native environment using their own tools and high performance hardware to work on sensitive designs
2. Mitigate Supply Chain Risk
a. PolyPort provides you with a story of where your assets have been throughout the creative process, ensuring a liability structure.
3. Protect Your Data Wherever it Goes
a. PolyPort provides seamless control and transparent protection of your 3D IP as they move inside and outside of your organization’s environment. Track, protect and control your 3D IP wherever they go, in real-time
I want to make this look like a movie poster with our 4 team members on it. When you click on the team member their bio/link to LinkedIn will pop up. Our advisors will be the extras in the background (see attachment "team section")
3. Connect: standard get in contact section with name, email, message