We are redesigning our website (macomacapital.com). We are a small investment firm.
For the redesign, we are basically using Guggenheim as a model (http://www.guggenheimpartners.com)
I've tried my best to recreate it in our own way already (see 1st attachment), but I'm not a designer and am not that good with design software. It needs several tweaks. Some of them I am already aware of...
1. When the webpage opens, all info should be in the browser without the need to scroll down.
2. We need to tint the grey borders a different color that is different from Guggenheim
3. There are some minor alignment or "design trash" on some of the borders i.e. a few inconsistent grey lines in the border boxes.
3. We need to change the boxes on the right. I ripped them off our current site. The content is what needs to remain, so that the top box is "Client Login", and the second has Contact Info (we want to remove the address from here) just keep phone and email.
4. We need consistency in font between the content and links. We can perhaps rip off the font that Guggenheim uses or use something similar.
We have no links other than the investor login, but I don't know if it looks weird to have our logo at the top without any links.
5. We need a new picture. This current picture is a free stock photo. We are willing to purchase one. Ideally, we have a picture that looks like an "M" in the mountains. white/blue/grey colors ideal. We can work on finding this image ourselves, but feel free to look for a free stock image or Getty Images or another site that sells photos and we can buy it.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte