We need a re-design of our corporate website: http://www.motivano.com. We are looking for a high-quality, CLEAN, professional home page, designed to optimize SEO, and three subpage templates.
The home page needs to provide the user with the opportunity to select their purpose in coming to the site. Once they have identified their role - they need to be linked to product information specifically targeted to their use.
Home > Audience Landing Page > Product Information
Motivano – Advancing Benefits Technology
We are looking for a re-design of our corporate website’s homepage: http://www.motivano.com. The main issues that we are having with our current site is that we combined product information with audience-based information and our users are unsure of where to go.
The new site's home page needs to provide the user with the opportunity to select their purpose in coming to the site. Who are they? Our targeted audiences will be: HR Professionals (link), Distributors/Partners (link), Merchants/Vendors (link) and User (link).
Once they click the appropriate link, they will be brought to the respective audience's landing subpage where they will receive summary product information for their specific use. The summary information will link to detailed product-specific informational subpages.
The home page will need to include the following:
0. The focus should be on links to 'HR Professional', 'Distributor/Partner', 'Merchant/Vendor' and 'User'
1. Inspirational photo
2. Include rotating logos for current clients with the following text below (UPS, Time Warner, Raytheon, Wachovia, GSK); “Find out why over 4000 companies have joined Motivano in the last three years.” (link)
3. “Motivano is the market leader in employee benefits technologies. Products include Core and Voluntary Benefits Enrollment, Payroll Deduction and Provider Payments, Employee Discounts, and Payroll and Incentive Cards.”
5. Include 2 phone numbers (customer service and sales)
6. Do not include any information regarding logging in
7. Do not include any product information or news highlights
The winner will also be responsible for the design of three different subpage templates prior to payment. These may or may not be the same - depends on your design.
1. Corporate Information pages - About, News and Events, Careers, Contact;
2. Targeted Audience pages - HR Professional, Distributor/Re-Seller, Vendor, User (will link from the homepage)
3. Product Information pages – The Portal, SmartCash, SmartAwards, SmartPay, SmartSavings, SmartEnroll, SmartPayStubs (will link from within the targeted audience pages).
Reference Sites: We really like the design of the winning site for contest 14280 by webknix (one of our products is a discount marketplace); and we like the approach used on http://www.lighthouse1.com.
Please use our logo from our current website. The green is hex #C8DF8E and the blue is hex #0069AA, if you are interested in replicating these colors within the site. Product logos should be white or black in Myriad Pro Bold. Headings should be in Myriad Pro Bold or Condensed and the text should be in Arial. The site should be designed for 1024x768, centered on the page.
Want the opportunity for more work – and more money? Ideally, we would like to continue building a professional relationship with the winner of this contest. Our corporate site is the storefront for our online products. We are in the process of unifying these individual product sites within a portal-type setting. Each product serves a separate purpose; however we’d like to maintain a consistent design from our corporate site through to our product’s sites. Our mockups are available upon request (send me your email address). Please note the content rather than the design – that’s what we want you for! Coding and development will NOT be part of this project.
Motivano is the market leader in employee benefits technologies. Products include Core and Voluntary Benefits Enrollment (SmartEnroll), Payroll Deduction and Provider Payments (SmartPay), Employee Discounts (SmartSavings), and Payroll and Incentive Cards (SmartCash, SmartAwards and SmartPayStubs).
- Clean, professional design
- Use of whitespace
- Body text in Arial
- Homepage & up to 3 subpage templates - depending on the design
- Uncompressed PSD file upon selection
- HTML/CSS for a $400 bonus!
- Stock photography of business people