TOZIT is a company delivering high-quality consultants and technical advisors within the realm of Microsoft technologies.
We foremost deliver training, products and consultancy around our focus-area; SharePoint 2010.
Customers, partners and competitors alike.
We would want for our new brand to go with the new logo we've got (see attachments).
This new web site should be a modern and stylish site with focus on our services, products, training and contact information.
For reference of the existing website, please visit http://www.tozit.com for an overview. We are now looking to completely redesign and replace the brand and content of that site with new and fresh information, as we're expanding.
We would like to see a bright site which isn't as dark as the current one - and of course it should follow the coloring and feelings of the new brand that you can see attached.
Type of page:
- Home page
- A header section with the logo (and some nice background for the header, aligned with the coloring in the logo, as a background image in the header), a spot for a search box at the right hand side of the header.
- Comes below the header
- Top Navigation (Home, About, Services, Products, Training, Contact)
- Left side navigation (A section of links)
- A place for the footer, after the main content.
- Should contain twitter feeds, blog feed, contact details and possibly other things. Refer to the existing web site to get an idea of what a footer could look like (content-wize).
This web site is too dark and doesn't look quite as professional as we would like. We're expanding the business and the website needs to look more professional, as we're offering high-quality solutions and consultancy.