We need a new look for this uk hotel to reflect the quality offered. It specialises in weddings, conferences, and food with frequent 'specials' such as Christmas, New Year, Mother's day, etc. There are 2 conference rooms, 2 restaurants and over 30 bedrooms.
Alveston House Hotel
We need an uncoded front page design that we can use as a theme to produce the rest of the site. The colours and logo etc are available.
The page will have a horizontal top navbar with possible dropdown additional items, a booking search box, A special offer area and some featured images linking to other pages as well as a main text area.
We are a design company that specialises in coding, and for this project we feel we need a little more than our in house graphics talent can provide..
- A clean, simple, quality look
- 2 column layout
- Colours and logo are at http://www.whetstonedesign.co.uk/colours.zip
- We like the look of http://www.thornburycastle.co.uk and http://tortworth-court-hotel.four-pillars.co.uk/ (although the latter is too busy..)
- We want to convey an air of quality, cleanliness, competence and modernity for the discerning business traveller, at the same time looking attractive as a wedding venue, as and a place to come for your office party.
- Bright colours
- Wild curves, however small radiuses etc are ok.