Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd (ZAS) are one of the largest online retailers of car detailing products in Australia.
We deal with premium boutique brands and are looking for a "premium" website layout.
What we are looking to achieve is a "big brand" look with simple yet high quality looking graphics that arent over complicated and makes the website still easy to navigate.
An example of a website that we think looks great is http://www.modyourcar.com.au/ although the layout is a little bit different to what we want, this is the company image we want to portray.
We are running this project blind to protect each designers ideas.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Mostly male ages 20+ with a high disposable income.
We are looking for a homepage, and then also a "products list" and "product details" layout. All are based on the hompage with only the centre column changing to display the other pages information.
Designers can use the following layout as a "guide". Website is to be 3 columns.
1. Search function in top left corner with category list below
2. Large image at centre top that will be a flash object with alternating image
3. Tabbed panel centre middle for sale items, popular items etc
4. Member login top right
5. Email marketing campain middle right
6. below email marketing will be image links corresponding to the alternating images in the flash section.
PRODUCTS LIST http://www.zas.com.au/new2/product_list.html
1. Observe the way the products are listed one on top of each other.
2. Improvements can be made for example the price looks like it has been squeezed in there.
3. Sometimes product titles require more than 1 line of text
4. The "zoom" "wish" etc not really required on this page
1. Single larger image
2. The smaller images are to be clicked and open like a lightbox viewer with full sized picture.
3. The area where the customer adds items to cart is a problem. Not attactive at all.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte