Three tshirt designs are required for an upmarket men's designer brand of casual / streetwear. Images supplied in the comments section, enhancements and creativity need to be applied.
Three screenprint / silkscreen designs are required for a designer brand of men's clothing, 'big richard', which is set to launch soon. The first line of tshirts will be inspired by and feature imagery from 1930's and 40's men's adult magazines (which i have provided links to in the comments section of the contest). I need you to craft the brand a very distinct look, featuring these old-school retro sexual images juxtaposed with vectors and/or other elements of modern styling. Also, each image should be given a faded/eroded treatment.
If the big richard brand could be described in four words it would be cool, cheeky, sexy and masculine. The designs need to encapsulate this. Obviously, the brand has a certain humour to it (if you're not sure why you'll need to ask a native english speaker what richard is long for) and even though the brand will feature certain slogans, it will not be a jokey brand known only for its slogans, the brand will be positioned upmarket as a stylish, cheeky brand of designer men's clothing. Think Diesel / Gstar / Modern Amusement.
For the winner(s) there will be lots more work - more tshirt designs, marketing materials, logos, branding work etc
ps would highly recommend everyone read the comments section as i have included more info there
- 1 tshirt must have the slogan 'girls love big richard' written in very large bold letters that look cool, cheeky, sexy and masculine. There should probably be a very subtle background image or vector that compliments the slogan also.
- The other two should be of your own design, inspired by and utilising some of the imagery in the pictures i have uploaded, with some vector elements thrown in to add contrast and modern styling to the retro images
- Each design should have between 1 and 4 colours in it. I colour designs are fine if it suits. 2, 3, 4 colour designs are fine. 5 or more colours are not.
- All tshirts will be 100% cotton and tshirt colours will be whites, creams, yellows, greens, reds, pinks, often faded or washed.
- Be creative - consider where you will position the design on the shirt, use bold colours, use distinctive effects
- Each design should be given a faded/eroded treatment
- tshirts i like - (99designs doesnt allow me to include links in here so please see the comments section to get an idea of tshirts i like)
- tshirts i dont like (99designs doesnt allow me to include links in here so please see the comments section to get an idea of tshirts i dont like)