Help us make an awesome first set of shirts! We are looking for 3 designs, 1 being a first prize winner. 1st prize - $200 ///// 2nd and 3rd prize - $50 ////// THERE WILL BE FUTURE WORK AVAILABLE FOR PRIZE WINNERS! We are looking for designers who can bring unique ideas, and can deliver high quality work. Future shirt designs pay $500/each plus a small % of sales. Read on for design info..
Starfire Clothing is a company starting locally in Southern California. It's currently more underground, but we are planning on taking it nationwide 2009. We will be launching with over 16 shirts, and a bunch more. These shirts are for a preview, and to have more than just promo material available. You can view what we have so far at the website:
and to see some of the artwork made:
We are going for the trendy tshirt styles, for ages 12-24. These shirt graphics will need to be vector (while designing though, you don't need to have vector, but BE ABLE TO TURN IT INTO A VECTOR).
STARFIRE GRAPHIC STYLE
these are the graphic styles you should mix, match, and remain in with:
- cut & paste
- pattern fill
- fragmentfeel free to try any concept, but above are the style in which you should use (incase anyone's confused)
- Dark GreyGraphic colors can be anything, as long as they match the shirt..
What's prefered branding on the shirt?
LOGO AND "STARFIRE"
CHECK MY PROFILE - I am a regular here at 99designs, and I plan on keeping it like that =]
Being a designer myself, I know what designers hate about CHs. I won't disappoint any of you. I will be giving feedback daily, and will work with every designer who puts forth the effort.
- FRONT GRAPHIC ONLY
- Something I'd wear :P
- Something unique, or at least seems unique
- Compelling images and concepts, if possible
- Flow - remember, it has to look good on the person
- Solid color schemes
- Complicated design
- Too many colors on one shirt
- Ripped ideas
- Random attempts at making a decent shirt