We are looking for a t-shirt design that primarily will be used on the back of a t-shirt and one that could potentially be used in further marketing
The EmpyreLounge.com is a online music site that focuses primarily on concert photography in the Boston area. The site can be found at http://www.empyrelounge.com.
I am looking for more of a collage feel that showcases some photo samples that can be found here, as well as convey the sense of Boston. My initial thought was to have the Zakim Bridge winding through the design, but am open to really anything that can convey the photographs & the feel of Boston.
The front of the shirt will be my brand logo, which can be found here, only without the gradient background.
- File Format should be High Quality JPG or Vector Image to allow easy resizing
- Maximum Size of 3000x3000 with 300 dpi
- Simple coloring. This design should be done mostly in black, but also have the ability to easily be changed over to have all the elements in another color (like white) to be placed over a darker background color.
- Proper marriage between photos and a touch of Boston
- Photography samples should be more focused on the individuals in the photo and have a more artistic feel and not using the actual photos.
- Only a handful of photos used....3 - 4 would probably be preferable
- "EmpyreLounge.com" incorporated across the bottom of the design
- Actual photographs used. I am looking more for a illustrative/line art feel to the photos and imagery
- In some cases there are multiple samples of a band, please only use a band once in your design