¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu t-shirt?
We want a (workware) longsleeve/t-shirt design for our customers - they are professional arborists and tree climbers. The design should be eye-catching and cool. Our cobra® products should be recognizeable.
The prefered color of the longsleeve/t-shirt is black and green (Panton 355 C) because those are part of our corporate identity. But grey is also possible.
You may use the front and the back of the longsleeve/t-shirt for the design.
A realistic and authentic "comic"-like drawing of an arborist installing cobra is also possible. That kind of style is currently missing in the contest.
Here are some of our ideas of motives or themes:
- a tree (with or w/o leafs or as silhouette) with an installed cobra® tree cabling
- a detail of a treetop with an installed cobra® cabling
- a detail of our rope (e.g. the braiding) or an cobra® connection
- although our cobra® products are black we can imagine that it is printed in green to make it more visible. In return the tree/ treepart can be reduced in terms of colour
- the cobra® logo should be on the shirt as well. We would prefer that you use the template but if you have a great idea to integrate it into the design, e.g. as handwriting
-an climbing arborist (with realistic equipment) in the treetop installing a cobra® connection
We enclosed some scetches of our ideas, serveral product photos and the cobra® logo. But they are less „have to“ than inspirations.