Innta or Innta Business Solutions
We are a new start up company. There are two of us working in the company, one deals with small business owners, the other with large business owners.
We both offer consulting services, but because they are very different the stationery needs to be pretty generic. Think more about good design - e.g bold colors, shapes and lines.
Here is our website - http://innta.com/ Here you will see the style of the website (though the content is no get live). This should give you an idea of the kind of graphic design we live - simple, modern, bold, with lots of white space.
Businesses - mainly small businesses but also large businesses too.
Please just use any words or names for the design. I will ask the winner to complete with actual information. There are business cards for two people so you will need to write the text for two people.
1) Business Card (2 sided)
* Company Logo (see attached)
* Tag Line - about 40 characters
* Person Name
* Job Title
* Postal Address (Suite #?, 300, 8120 Beddington Blvd NW. Calgary, AB, T3K 2A8)
* Telephone Number
* Cell Number
* Email (email@example.com)
* Website (innta.com without the "www")
* One design with space for a photo and one design without space for a photo (a photograph has not been taken yet so do not be concerned with the dimensions, but the photo will be portrait orientation)
1 sentence - about 10 words followed by 4 bullet points
2) Letterhead - US Size
3) Envelope - #10 Letter size
4) Presentation Folder (such as those shown here - http://www.verticalthinking.ca/info…rinfo.cfm)
5) Post card - 4 x 6 inch
Background must be White
The design must included Red and Black
Optionally you may use Grey and/or White in the design
I may be open to the use of other colors if you have a good idea.
To save you doing unnecessary work, please just design a business card first, then if I am happy with your design I will ask you to completed the other items.
I will give feedback throughout.