Vital Health Balance
VitalHealthBalance is the new name for my natural healthcare business that specialises in ways to improve health and vitality. I’m passionate about helping people live healthier, happier lives (and stay out of the conventional healthcare system).
The current name is AllergySolution but as I now offer other services I need to rebrand. When I started Allergy Solution I only focused on helping people with allergies but now offer nutrition advice and auriculotherapy (ear acupuncture).
While I operate a practise that people can attend in person, VitalHealthBalance will be a global website with a range of books, e-books and products – all tools that people can use to improve their health and wellbeing and make their lives happier and healthier.
Balance implies looking at all area of health – physical/structural; mental/emotional and nutritional/biochemical. It recognises that you can’t separate the body and the mind and that mental attitude plays an important role in physical health and wellbeing. You can read more about this concept on the current website: http://www.allergysolution.com.au/k…ology.html.
* People whose health is suffering, and who may already be under medical care, but also want to use natural methods to improve their chances of recovery.
* Healthy people simply looking to improve their health, feel more energetic, happier and balanced.
* Mothers of young children with allergies or health problems
A business card with a creative but simple Wordmark logo for VitalHealthBalance that conveys health, vitality, balance and is professional, clean and modern.
I've attached a Word file with the words to go on the card.
Fonts should be simple, clear, easy to read.
Colors: I like green as this implies health, orange as this implies vitality and purple as (to me anyway) this implies the more spiritual/emotional side. You don’t have to stick to these colors though – they are just ideas. You will be far more creative than me!
Please create the Business card in InDesign CS3 or higher.
Business card size:
Full bleed size: 3.66” x 2.2”
93 mm x 56 mm
Trim size: 3.54” x 2.09”
90 mm x 53 mm
Final files required in following formats:
1. Print optimised PDF of business card
2. Indesign file (CYMK) for Business card - Businesscard.indd
3. Adobe Illustrator CYMK file of Wordmark logo
4. Adobe Illustrator RGB file of Wordmark logo
5. High res jpeg of Wordmark logo
6. Low res jpeg of Wordmark logo
7. eps file of Wordmark logo
Resolution: 300 dpi at 100% of final print size