Cómo Autism Advocate comenzó su viaje en papelería
Fighter for special needs services. I help children and families get services from school districts, regional centers, state resources, etc. I mentor them through pain, anger, loss, trauma, and show them that their children have potential to be tapped into. light at the end of the tunnel. i often do the work at less charge or to barter because special needs families are usually strapped for cash with so many therapies, diets, needs, etc.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I need a logo business card, envelope, letterhead, note cards
and a revised look for my brochure.
I am a mom of an autistic little girl who has researched special education laws and help families with special needs, like autism, cerebral palsy
Lo que desea
- strong presence
- connected and sensitive to clients needs
- TAGLINE - "For children with special needs"
- having to do with family, children and eduation
- strong bold colors - impactfull (suggest royal blue, black, purple (not necessarily all or any)
- need final file in vector, indesign, and pdf
- DEPTH and DIMENSION would be awesome!
- nothing that looks like law or medical (im not a doctor or lawyer), JUST A MOM!
- Nothing too playfull
- Nothing too flat/corporate looking
- no foo foo (flowers, hearts, etc)