Need clean, artistic, attractive business card. Nothing that says come down to my new club and let's party. Something that is sleek and eye catching where they will be glad to put it in their pocket.
JR McDowell Homes, L.L.C.
Again, designing a business card here. I want talent behind my business card design. I want people to feel it when they look at it. I want it to express an energy. We have all seen cards that feel like 6' ft. under. Cast away the shadows and bring my business card into the light.
Personally, I like style, details, skateboarding (downhill, park, slalom), things done right the first time, and a zillion other things. I am an Atlanta native and this will be my first company I have ever started. Wish me luck! I build custom single-family homes and do high-end remodels. My homes are environmentally friendly Earthcraft Energy Star rated homes. I do not plan on being some mega builder. I plan on quality, not quantity. I have 10 years of business experience and I am ready to take it to the next level.
- Item 1...One side needs artistic application: (random pattern, abstract art, feng shui maybe, 50/50 split accenting one another, masculine enough, satin/matte finish)
- The informational side should have: (clean white background, or sherwin williams sea salt background, or possible other, black lettering, clean font, grammatically correct letter casing, company name, cell number, nextel number, fax number, company address, web address)
- Unsure if we should add a title to the card. (owner, builder, so on.....???)
- Item 1...Card will not have gloss finish.
- No sissy fonts.
- No need to place my name on the card since it is the brand.
- No goofy icons (hammers, nails, generic construction crap)