YES, A HIGHLY DETAILED BRIEF - BUT DON'T WORRY, THE PROJECT IS STRAIGHTFORWARD.
1. The requested task is to design a pop-up stand, a small counter and a roll-up banner for a tradeshow. File <photo.png> shows these components, but in our case the setting will be different.
2. We seek a WOW design, once in a lifetime design, that at the same time preserves our brand values: Premium (like Mercedes), professional, innovative, creative.
3. As for our visual style – look at our website http://www.5ive.co.il We do not require to mimic this design, but your design should speak the same visual language.
4. When visitors do approach our booth and verbal interaction starts, they should feel that they are “hosted” by our popup-up stand (supported by the roll-up and counter), as if they entered OUR “living room”. In a sense, it becomes an interior design issue.
5. The file <example design.png> demonstrates all the required visual elements, however it is far from a good design.
See <setting.png>: 3.5m is the total width allocated to our booth. It will be populated by a ~2.7m wide pop-up stand; to its right a 42” LCD (~1m wide) mounted on some metal post; and a roll-up banner that in fact hides this metal post. Since the total of ~2.7m and ~1m exceeds 3.5m, the LCD (as well as the roll-up banner) will be positioned in an inward slanted way.
Pop-up -- Required Visual Elements:
1. Company’s logo (attached). Its color should be RGB 193 32 38.
2. Slogan: “innovation. UX. “ Color is probably gray, but we are open to RGB 193 32 38 as well (even white slogan over darker background can be considered).
The slogan should be in the font NOA COM regular (or oblique), font file attached.
3. An ordered list of steps we carry out when we perform our service:
ideation research scenarios concept product specs UX strategy design testing
• We prefer that three of these will be somewhat more eye-catching so that even the hasty visitor will notice them: ideation concept design
• The order of the list matters, but not necessarily positioned as an ordinary vertical list (E.G., see <example design.png>).
Pop-up -- More Requirements:
1. Logo and slogan must be visible above people height.
2. The Logo and slogan are the most important elements we’d like to communicate.
3. We are open to ideas how to relatively position the logo and the slogan (e.g. maybe slogan at the top and huge logo below?)
4. The list of steps is a secondary element. However mind NOT to place it at the bottom (I.E., NOT as in the <example design.png>). It is weird for a visitor to look at text and graphics that are below his knee.
5. You can add more visuals to support the design as you find fit.
Roll-up -- Required visual elements:
1. The text “featured clients”.
2. Logos of clients, taken from the file < client logos.png>. You can re-arrange the logos.
3. Optional: The URL - 5ive.co.il
4. You can add our logo (or further supportive visuals) as you find fit.
Counter -- Required visual elements:
We have no specific requirements except that the overall look of counter, pop-up and rollup will form a consistent visual that also creates a “territory”.
1. The way all 3 elements will look TOGETHER from a visitor’s point of view.
2. 3 PDF files per the 3 elements, accompanied by the respective source files (PSD or AI). The source files should be clear and maintainable (proper layer naming etc.).