We are a dynamic tech company that, while small, is emerging as a thought leader in the web acceleration industry. We develop
and sell solutions that are designed to make websites faster.
We recently launched Site Optimizer, a family of solutions that are designed to make websites dramatically faster. Site Optimizer has already been implemented by some high-profile companies, and we’re getting a lot of attention in the mainstream tech media. This is the time for us to brand our solutions and hit the ground running.
Male and female North American retail marketers and executives that care about humanitarianism but are also highly technical and into gadgets.
- Design required for front and back flyer.
- Flyer dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5" (horizontal or vertical layout)
- File format: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign
- No colour requirements.
- Full bleed design
- 300 DPI
- The text for both the front and back of the flyer is in the attached Word Document
- We've also attached a flyer we had designed in a previous 99 Designs campaign. What we liked about the flyer was the type and use of font, the clean colours and the clear messsaging. Use this as an example, only, as what we like.
- The Strangeloop logo and the One Laptop Per Child logo must appear on both sides of the flyer unless doing so comprises the integrity of the design
- The audience for this campaign cares about humanitarianism and is also highly technical. This flyer should visually appeal on both these fronts. It should contain powerful, positive imagery of a child or children in developing countries, complemented by compelling imagery of the XO laptop. (EXAMPLE image of the XO attached.) We want recipients of this flyer to clearly visualize that, by engaging in this campaign, they will be personally responsible for putting an empowering piece of technology directly in the hands of a child who needs it.
- Ideally, we would prefer to use royalty-free images. If the images you use in your design require a royalty fee, please specify this.