I've just started an IT support company and I want a flyer (single or double-sided) that I can distribute to the homes near me to get some business.
The image I want to portray is friendly, nice but with professional, quality, reliable service.
All customers are welcome, but as a female myself, I’d probably be targeting women business owners and women home users who would prefer to be taught by (or have their computer fixed by) a woman and/or are nervous of a strange male coming into their home.
I've written some text for the flyer (but you are welcome to edit this as you feel may be appropriate):
On-site computer support and training
With over 15 years’ experience in IT, I can help you with your computer problems and have you smiling again very soon.
My specialities include:
• virus removal and protection
• cabled or wireless networks
• broadband connections
• setting up new PCs (transfer data from your old PC and set up your email and broadband)
• Fixing PC hardware or software problems
• Individual IT training in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project; Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver; and more
No need to disconnect all your cables and lug your computer to a shop who will want to keep it for a week or more... I can fix it on-site at your home or office.
geekette for all your on-site IT support needs.
I have attached my logo and Microsoft certification which I'd like shown on the flyer.