Oliver B is a modern day version of a stylish and vibrant baby bedding company, but with a mission unlike any other: saving infant lives. Oliver B is the first and only company to offer traditional crib bedding that decreases the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), the leading cause of death of infants less than 1 year of age. With our one-of-a-kind Ventilated Crib Bumper System, Oliver B has forever changed the baby bedding industry by providing babies with a safer sleep environment and parents with peace of mind.
We love modern designs with a traditional twist. You can see this on our website at http://www.oliverbco.com.
Our bedding sets will target all mothers of young infants who are looking for SAFE bedding that is also stylish. This includes women who are expecting a child and shopping for crib bedding for their unborn infant and current mothers of infants under the age of 1 year.
I am looking for a design for a hang tag that will be attached to our infant crib bedding sets titled "Hotel Collection". I want the tag to have a fold either at the top or the side (so it will open like a card), thus, we will have three spaces to use (the front of tag, the inside and the back). When folded, I would like the tag to be a square that is no bigger than 3 inches by 3 inches. My requirements for the tag are below:
1. Would like the photo in attachment A to be on the front of the tag;
2. Would like my logo to be on the front of the tag, along with the following phrase "Saving Lives. Giving Back.";
3. Would like the phrase "Hotel Collection" on the front of the tag;
1. Would like the text labeled "text for inside pages of tag" in attachment B to be on the inside of the tag;
1. Would like the text labeled "text for back page of tag" in attachment B to be on the back of tag;
You can find my logo in attachment B or on my website. I think it would be nice to have attachment A taking up the entire front of the tag with the text on the picture. My style is more modern. As for font styles and colors, I will leave that up to you. Don't feel like you have to stick with what is in attachment B. I have included some additional photos. Feel free to use them on the back or inside of tag if appropriate.
Thanks so much!!!!