I have the words. I need your graphic and layout ideas for a graphic depicting the recommended staged rollout of my company's software products. This should be a quick project for anyone good with text / graphic layout creativity.
Netuitive is a software vendor in the IT systems and IT service monitoring space. Most of our customers currently use legacy monitoring software that tells them if systems are up or down, and gives them basic graphs of IT metrics. We have software that is "self-learning" and helps them better their IT infrastructure. Our Netuitive SI product is typically deployed first to automate performance monitoring for IT components like servers, databases, etc. Our flagship product is Netuitive Service Analyzer, which can add Customer Experience and Business Activity Metrics to give a full "IT Service" view and automate the monitoring of the entire service.
The purpose of the graphic we need is to depict this "before Netuitive" and "after Netuitive" state, as well as the stages of deployment / evolution in rolling out the Netuitive products.
We plan to use this graphic in our powerpoint presentations and also on our web site as a depiction of the "evolution" and staged rollout of our software to improve current IT monitoring.
Initial text and design available as PDF at:
Initial Design and Text (PDF)
- high resolution .gif or .png depicting your idea to represent the stages of Netuitive implementation (also want .eps source file if possible for future edits)
- If you can create this as a MS PowerPoint 2003 compatible slide (from which I can create the graphic) - that is preferred, since this gets me the slide and the graphic
- The text must be exactly as I supply in in the attached PDF; you can arrange it and the graphic layout in whatever creative way you choose
- The graphic should distinguish "pre Netuitive" and "post Netuitive" stages
- Show Stage 1 is achieved by implementing the Netuitive SI product
- Stages 2 and 3 are achieved by implementing the Netuitive Service Analyzer product
- The theme of the graphic is explained in the titles - a Path to Proactive Management obtained by evolving from current monitoring software to Netuitive products
- Look at our web site for color schemes; the colors should fit the style of the current
- Our "official" golors are Pantone 287C, Pantone Cool Grey 1 C, and Pantone 369 C
- Except for the few minor "don't wants" everything else is fair game - use graphics / photos / anything you think might help; then again sometimes simplicity works best
- No changes to the text
- Colors that clash with our web site or "official" colors