The label is to be with simple, clean, upmarket quality image.
- The brand and logo is ‘Absolute Organic’- logo attached
- ‘Absolute Organic’ should be the main focus- Our slogan is “no nasties added”- some other absolute organic product images attached.
- we must have an Australian Certified Organic logo showing on the labels- ACO logo attached
- For Super Manuka honey we would like the label to represent the benefits of the Manuka honey- some benefits of active super manuka honey are: 100% pure, not blended, Active (being MethylGlyOxal active- MGO), wellness, and Eco-Farms dedication to health and wellbeing of Australian consumers
- Briefly and in general labels should catch the eyes of consumers by being highlighted within other products in the shelf.
“Required Labels under Absolute Organic Brand”
Category A- Table Honeys
1- Absolute Organic Raw Honey 500g Net and 1Kg Net- Packaging Material: Glass jar
2- Absolute Organic Native Honey 500g Net and 1Kg Net- Packaging Material: Glass jar
3- Absolute Organic Squeezable Honey 500g Net- Packaging Material: Clear PET
Category B- Organic Super Manuka Honey
1- Absolute Organic Super Manuka Honey 250g Net- Active 220++ - Packaging Material: Dark PET
a) Absolute Organic table honey 1kg range glass jar- 78mm across web x 190mm across web and 2.5mm radius corners
b) Absolute Organic table honey 500g range glass jar- 65mm across web x 190mm across web and 2.5mm radius corners
c) Absolute Organic table honey 500g squeezable clear PET bottle- 69mm across web x 182mm around web and 2.5mm radius corners
d) Absolute Organic Super Manuka Honey 250g dark PET jar- 43mm across web x 200mm across web and 2.5mm radius corners
1- Absolute Organic Veg chips varieties
2- Absolute Organic Logo
3- ACO logo
4- Packaging shapes- material
5- Squeezable bottle raw label attached
6- ACO and Absolute Logo- EPS format