***UPDATE***: Our capability statement is around 8 pages long. We want to see lots of different design concepts, and we also don't want to waste your time, so we are going to run this contest a bit differently:
1. Please upload a 2-page preview of your design for the capability statement.
2. We will rate the designs and provide feedback.
3. Toward the end of the competition we will privately contact the shortlisted designers for a fixed-price quote to design the rest of the capability statement (see zip file - it is around 8 pages in total).
4. We will choose the contest winner based on design quality and quoted price. The prize money will be awarded.
5. We will privately engage the winner to design the remaining pages of the capability statement and deliver the final document at the quoted price.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Brand name: "HAC "
Slogan: "Smart solutions for a carbon constrained future"
We are a young dynamic firm with both corporate and government clients. We are active in a number of sectors, providing a broad range of energy and sustainability services. Check our website for more information about our company. http://www.hacaustralia.com .
The capability statement you produce will be downloadable from our website, it will be printed and distributed, and we will carry it with us when we go to meet new clients.
Text and basic layout are supplied, but feel free to get creative with any aspect of this (colours, layout, emphasis).
Please download the zip file from our website: http://www.hacaustralia.com/downloa…esigns.zip . The zip file contains:
1. An example powerpoint file
2. Our logo in .psd and .jpeg formats
3. Staff photos
Our Logo is fixed, but the proportions can be changed and the slogan layout can be changed, as we have done with the logo on page 2 of the powerpoint file.
PLS NOTE: We’d like your creative ideas on combining the words we have circling the logo on page 2 – if you’ve got something better than our logo to use as a centre-point, pls use it!
Note: We do not have usage-rights for the burning-earth image at bottom-right of first page. This is an example only.
•Take into account the 3-4mm non-printable area around perimeter of page.
•If you want to use pictures, they must be royalty-free. If you find a great royalty free image that you have to buy, use the preview image they give you for the design and if we pick your design we’ll buy the hi-res one. Please indicate how much the image costs.
• The successful designer will deliver the final product in PDF format, and will also supply the source files (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc). We may engage the successful designer privately to make changes in the future.
•Our focus is strongly commercial, rather than strictly environmental, so please keep use of leaves, trees to a minimum.
•We don’t want you to slavishly follow our amateur layout attempts! Be bold and creative.