The Armstrong Firm
I'm a graphic designer that has too many projects. I don't have time to design this one, but I'm confident that your design skills can attract an audience in a phone book.
I will assist the project by art directing (telling you what elements, it needs to have, what it doesn't)
These ads will be displayed in a Phone Book in South Texas, commonly called the "Valley". These ads will be seen by predominately low income families and individuals (many times referred to as Mexican-Americans) needing assistance from Attorneys... they might have a divorce, wrongful death, or corporate matter, to criminal representation.
Do not put "stereo typical" icons, like sombreros, tequila or donkeys... this is a professional firm in Brownsville Texas that needs to look able to handle any case... And yes, we will have "Habla Espanol" to indicate to non speaking Americans, or Mexican-Americans that spanish is fluently spoken in the RW Armstrong firm.
There is a limit on the description below, so you can obtain the "correct" logo here: http://tinyurl.com/kkder7
The ad design is for just 1 of the COLOR ADS: "Double Truck" see specs below. I will also indicate the other ad sizes, but you will not be required to "resize" or "redesign" the ads for the smaller sizes.
- See the ads included in the "poorly" designed ads: http://tinyurl.com/lskqoe
- 3 photos of attorneys: http://tinyurl.com/lp65pj
- Bullet point text. Will change,this is what we need to start.
- Phone address and other contact info
- Compelling layout, that speaks volumes of "Professional, Law"
- All words, phone numbers spelled correctly.
- CMYK files.
- Fonts included in project.
- The firm name "THE ARMSTRONG FIRM", (NOT RW ARMSTRONG)
- Describe: Powerful, Strong, Serious, The Law, Professional organization, Years of Experience, Easy to contact, Friendly, Spanish
- Final ad in "Adobe InDesign". Photoshop files, Illustrator files, graphics & anything used in the final product (the double truck ad). You can create this project in Photoshop, provided everything is in easy to identifiable layers and labeled correctly.
These are the ad sizes of the FULL project, but NOT THIS CONTEST. You design the "DOUBLE TRUCK" Ad here:
DTM - "Double Truck, its a spread" (2 pages) – 7.5” w X 9.25”h – each page
Other ad sizes
DCM (1 page) ad – 4.967” w X 9.25”h
TQCM ad – 7.5’ w X 2.2375”h
DHCM ad – 4.967” w X 4.575”h
SPINE ad – 6.2”w X 0.625”h