We are seeking a poster design for the 2020 edition of the festival. The poster will be the main, official design of the festival - we would also like that the poster design can be transformed into various other thing (accreditation cards, t-shirts, brochures, flyers ...).
- The design should be made with elements that can be put into different promotional materials (brochures, etc.). Have in mind that the design should not be just a flat image (final file should be drawn in layers).
- Since we are celebrating our fifth edition, we would like the design to feature a symbolic red line (red line in Slovenian means main thread, like main theme in movies or literally a red thread that you use for sewing). For example, the red thread is used to open the festival or other formal celebrations, the red thread can also be cut by scissors (containing a film cut or so - to inhabit the cinema style the cut could be also made with a clapperboard or similar in our case). You can use or upgrade this idea or completely take your own approach, but please keep in mind the red thread.
- Since the beginning the festival has become a significant part of the town Slovenj Gradec and our fifth edition also marks a new metaphorical beginning (we are still here!).
- Our designs change each year, please keep in mind that we don't follow any particular logic or style. It can be minimalistic or clean or very illustrative. The message should be clear and catchy.
- The poster has to be in vertical position and should contain the following information: SHOTS Film Festival and the dates of the festival 6th to 8th of August. The poster should contain some room for sponsor logotypes or banners (about 4 main sponsors).
- We liked last years header font design. You can use this font design for this years poster or create your own. We would really like to see your creativeness.
We hope that we will receive a lot of great work and we are very excited to collaborate with our future designer. Thank you so much for taking your time.