Cómo Parisian Pirates! comenzó su viaje en postal, flyer o impreso
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Yerbagüena- Campillos, Malaga Province - Spain
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Gastronomic restaurant aimed to educated yet easy going / living people that enjoy fine foods and drinks.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We are preparing a "cow eating" festival / weekend. The goal is to bring people to the restaurant and create a positive buzz around the business. We aim to do this by roasting an entire cow in one go and eat it over a weekend. This will be the second edition (I attach for reference the flyer for the first year) and we want to make it bigger. Hence we are preparing a small marketing campaign.
We need for this a flyer that can be sent by email and be printed in A3 format. We would love some funny yet “epic” approach to the flyer.
Our preliminary views go as this:
- We want a catch-eye sentence that can be coupled with some humoristic reference to the Spanish culture
- “el dia de la vaca” (i.e. “the day of the cow” or “the cow’s day”) seem to us a very good starting sentence. This comes from iconic Spanish movie “El dia de la bestia” (the beast’s day), a 1995 movie that had a poster (cf. attached also for reference) with one of the letters being the beast (i.e. devil personified in a black goat) whose shadow is projected as being the christian cross
- The idea would be to remake / rework this poster with the sentence “EL DIA DE LA VACA” with one of the letters of the word “VACA” being an actual standing cow with the standing cow's shadow being projected as a grill or steak (i.e. something that refers to a huge barbecue or eating)
- The overall atmosphere cannot be as dark as the original black and red poster but close enough as to be able to easily make the connexion. I attach also the restaurant logo (yerbagüena) that needs to be highly visible as you can imagine.
- Last but not least we need to have a place to put the info relative to dates and prices (for the time being we can assume to have the same info as in the last year’s flier. This can be done at the bottom of the page as per the original poster (attached)
- PS: there will also be a gin & tonic stand / tasting so any ideas regarding this would be appreciated also.
Finally i attach a brief overview in ppt of how we see the thing for now. But we remain open to any other idea that you may have.
The text box at the bottom needs to be in Spanish and ideally would need to be easily translated into English and French (we can provide exact wording down the road)
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte