Our idea is simple; scammers re-use the same pictures over and over to create counterfeit listings. We stop this from happening by continuously monitoring the internet and identifying instances of counterfeit products through their images.
> luxury brands re-moderate the same counterfeit products eight times on average,
> and this while moderating only 30% of the relevant websites.
By eliminating this redundant work, it is possible to reduce moderation time and dramatically increases the scope of a company’s online monitoring.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Until today Navee was API-based (so no visual interface at all). After the signing of a few large clients we have decided to create a beautiful dashboard where to showcase the power of anti counterfeiting algorithms and insights.
What I expect is a mockup (conceptually similar to what you can find in file #2) but with a much better UI/UX. Something that our clients will drool over!
The pages that are expected are:
1) Login Page.
2) Homepage (check the file #3 for the comments on how the home page needs to be a macro summary of all the insights of the other pages).
3) Feed page (the page where we can follow counterfeits).
4) Monitoring page (a monthly report including more websites than just the 3 included in the feed).
5) Optional. The inbox and the "product hunter".
Responsive design is a plus.
In the files:
1) The presentation with the name LVMH is a short introduction to what the product is all about.
2) The zip file is an Adobe XD file with a full mockup that I built to gather feedback from one of our clients, above the artboards there are notes explaining the reason behind an artboard. Here is the original template: https://www.behance.net/gallery/607…r-Adobe-XD.
3) Are the comments about file 2) from the client.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte