Our company designs & produces color cards/chips/stripe cards for the paint industry. We offer merchandising ideas for retail environments. We work with the likes of Behr, Benjamin Moore, Ace Hardware, Dunn Edwards, PPG, SW to name a few.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We designed the 8 boutique cards shown here however, the overlay of the graphics (in grey) does not highlight the chips that are contained within the color card. E.g. Vintage Finds (larger chips match what is in the color card). The issue, to break up the graphics highlighting the brochure series (8). A visual overlay of a design/color. Somehow translate "colors that flow" or something like that. We are trying to convey that the colors and chips shown in the various sections work together. That's a hard task to show visually and I'm out of ideas.
The enclosed photo (s) is to overlay proposed graphics to eliminate the 'grey' areas and creating something new, fresh and inviting. There is a large view of all the brochures contained in the display (8) where we can overlay new graphics (so I can communicate the idea of 'isolating' the brochures to the client). There are some things I would like to consider when designing the graphics but less is more so we do not have to include anything if you don't want to but it will give you a better idea about the brand:
1) Beauti-tone paint is Proudly Made in Canada (the only Canadian manufacturer of paint)
2) visually convey that all the colors in the palette work together (eg. vintage finds - chips below are all work together)
3) Brand name is Beauti-tone - division of Home Hardware
4) How can we make this display less busy with more impact?
5) The idea is to drive the traffic to this display so we can sell more color cards
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte