Cómo John Werry comenzó su viaje en otro diseño gráfico
Nombre de la empresa
Auction Thumbs is a Wordpress plugin for bloggers. Our approach has been to design a visually-unobtrusive thumbnail-based way for bloggers to make more affiliate revenue from their blogging.
Most competitive solutions take up a lot of space and make blogs look like shopping carts. We simply display thumbnails without captions and use mouseover to display the product details. We want the blog to remain clean and uncluttered with product sales pitches.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Product is 3-4 years old and I am targeting existing customers and new customers with a new 2.0 version of the product and a visual redesign will be part of the upgrade.
Self-hosted Wordpress blog owners purchase our plugin and install it on their blogs.
There are two separate groups of images that need to be redesigned - vertical and horizontal.
Wow me with a visual design that meets the following criteria:
- Does not look busy or complicated
- Needs to be colors/design that are clean lines and neutral in colors. This product runs as-is on many different websites that have their own unique design. This should not clash.
- Realize that this should fit in on car blogs, electronics blogs, horse blogs or cooking blogs. It should not be a "manly" design or a "feminine" design. Think how Apple designs products cleanly and for any gender.
- The vertical and Horizontal groupings should have a design that is complimentary or identical. I don't want them to look like two completely different products on the same page.
- You must also design the look of the mouseover text. Go to the demo page and hover your mouse over any of the thumbnail images and see the textbox that appears. http://auctionthumbs.com/2008/10/sa…humbs.html. Also see attached mouseover.jpg image.
Pay attention to the comments in the attached athumbs.jpg image. The captions mention how things are today and you do not need to stick to the same assumptions if you feel there is a better design.
If you have the additional skills to produce the css and html, we can talk about an additional fee to produce these, but it is not required.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte